The Prairie HVAC/R Team consists of journeymen refrigeration, air conditioning service technicians and journeyman construction electricians. Our factory trained employees regularly attend ongoing training programs. We are COR Certified, COR is safety program and believe a safe workplace is a major priority. Our primary service clients are the ice rink and recreational industries, chemical and petrochemical industries, food and beverage (cold storage) industries and institutional mechanical clients. We offer competitive pricing with superior customer service. We believe in building strong relationships with our clients by providing trustworthy, prompt, top quality services.
Prairie HVAC/R has developed a Quality Assurance Program and Quality Control Manual and is registered with the Manitoba Department of Labor with a Quality Program Certificate of Authorization Number issued by Manitoba Department of Labor. Our service focus is commercial and industrial HVAC and refrigeration applications. We specialize in both Freon (Halogens) and ammonia systems. All types of centrifugal air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Rooftop air handling units.
- Walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Air make-up units
- Hot water and steam boilers
- Pneumatic and air compressor systems
- Building controls and building automation
- Related mechanical equipment: heat exchangers, pumps, flow control.
Prairie HVAC/R employs top service specialists who have been provided the most current information and training available to supply our valued customers with the most thorough service possible. We provide a broad range of services that include:
- 24 Hour emergency service.
- Safety inspections and reports.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Refrigeration services.
- Start up and shut down service.
- Detailed evaluations and recommended equipment selection.
Our wide variety of services ensure that companies in the recreational, industrial, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical and cold storage industries have a full range of HVAC options to satisfy their needs and requirements. Our commitment to our clients is to build a long lasting professional relationship with service they can count on.
- Energy use optimization strategies save operating costs.
- Properly maintained equipment reduces operating malfunctions and service calls.
- Projects completed in a proficient and professional manner minimize disruptions.
- Superior and honest customer service keeps our clients happy.