Prairie HVAC’s electrical division is dedicated to provide quality, cost efficient work, completed in a timely matter with little or no disturbances in the day to day operations of our clients. Our team is comprised of journeyman red seal electricians and apprentices with up to date training on Canadian electrical codes and city bylaws. We work directly with manufacturers to ensure no delays in project completion. Specializing in commercial and Industrial applications our team can help from design stage right through to finishing. We offer competitive pricing with superior customer service. We believe in building strong relationships with our clients by providing trustworthy, prompt, top quality services. Prairie HVAC employees undergo a full criminal background check. Prairie HVAC has developed a Quality Assurance Program and Quality Control Manual.
Our service focus is commercial and industrial electrical projects/upgrades, we provide a broad range of services that include but not limited to:
- 24 Hour emergency service
- Lighting solutions including power smart upgrades
- Building management system installations
- Motor control and PLC solutions
- New construction services
- Office/building renovations
- Safety inspections and reports
- Scheduled maintenance
- Detailed evaluations and recommended equipment selection
If you have some question and would like to talk about your project we would be happy to hear from you.